Interface change

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Audelette

Interface change

Post by Audelette »

the nes interface doesn't allow us to see whois at a table. Why we don't have access or not like we could before. Is there possibility of having acces to this option again? Thank you and have fun :D
Meeplelowda

Re: Interface change

Post by Meeplelowda »

Audelette wrote: 15 January 2023, 00:57 the nes interface doesn't allow us to see whois at a table. Why we don't have access or not like we could before. Is there possibility of having acces to this option again? Thank you and have fun :D
Click "Play Now" at the top to get the old game lobby.
cigma

Post by cigma »

Audelette wrote: 15 January 2023, 00:57 the nes interface doesn't allow us to see whois at a table.
If I use the new lobby, I can see who is at the table, so I don't understand the problem here.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Audelette

Post by Audelette »

Sorry but i have not the previous lobby. When i'm on arena mode we can't see who is on the same table
cigma

Post by cigma »

#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

cigma wrote: 02 February 2023, 02:25 See discussion here https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... 5&start=20
Or to summarize the most relevant point:
sourisdudesert wrote: 01 December 2022, 14:01
Why can I no longer see who is at the table for arena games?
It is not possible to see in advance who you will face in Arena game (nor to refuse to play with them), with the old lobby or the new one.
In other words, Audelette, that was never a thing you could do. Which makes sense, because in Arena you are not supposed to be able to see who you are playing in advance (and possibly try to avoid certain people).

Return to “Suggestions”