too many trolls in the game

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Jamal11

too many trolls in the game

Post by Jamal11 »

Please, check players because it's not possible playing with a vice shooting sheriff. Too many players play bad on purpose and i think it's not right for those who just want to have fun. it's becoming impossible playing like that. i think i'm gonna quit this game if this doesn't get fixed
Meeplelowda

Re: too many trolls in the game

Post by Meeplelowda »

Jamal11 wrote: 02 February 2023, 16:07 Please, check players because it's not possible playing with a vice shooting sheriff. Too many players play bad on purpose and i think it's not right for those who just want to have fun. it's becoming impossible playing like that. i think i'm gonna quit this game if this doesn't get fixed
It sounds like you are complaining about a specific game (Bang?) and maybe want a specific role removed in that game? You probably should post in the specific forum for the game you're talking about and/or submit your suggestion here.
Jamal11

Post by Jamal11 »

thanks
ChiefPointThief

Post by ChiefPointThief »

Yes he is talking about bang. This has also happened to me. But I've noticed that a lot of players here (at least the players I played with so far) are not that good at this game and make poor decisions. I don't think he wants a role removed. The vice is supposed to protect the sheriff but I've seen them attack the sheriff (could be a mistake). You could play with 4 players (no vice) but you still would have the renegade in 4p games and like I said players make poor decisions and don't understand how to play the renegade.

Return to “Suggestions”