New indicator on cards that will take others

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Jessie161

New indicator on cards that will take others

Post by Jessie161 »

New as of today seems to be an indication (sort of a dotted line around a card) of cards in your hand that will take cards on the board. So for example, if a 9 and 1 are on the board, the 10 in your hand will be outlined in a dotted line.

I'm not sure why this addition was made? For me, it takes away some of the fun of the game, makes it too easy. (Especially for the variant when you're adding up to 15 - your opponent not noticing a better move is part of the game)

I don't see any requests for it in the forum - maybe I'm missing something? Or is this a weird bug?!
Vogliovincere

Re: New indicator on cards that will take others

Post by Vogliovincere »

I agree. too many unjustified helps are given to the players. players must not be helped or reminded. not even the number of cards already taken. very bad the possibility to scroll and see all moves! they are all against Scopa rules.
PiratJack

Post by PiratJack »

Hello Jessie,

This is actually not new at all: it was there since the beginning, when I coded the game more than a year ago ;)

Regards,

PiratJack
Jessie161

Post by Jessie161 »

Interesting, it was never visible to me before - and I'm always playing on the same device!

Return to “Scopa”