i bought an annual premium , my son delete my account the day after

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Etheric Tsunami

i bought an annual premium , my son delete my account the day after

Post by Etheric Tsunami »

Well , all is in the title , i paid for one year then my account was deleted ( few hours later ) ..... i have create a new account because i really like this platform of games , i paid to really be part of this great way to play plateform games ........ i just want that my premium paid goes to my new account , i paid 30 euros , my account delete few hours later , i had to create a new one ..... i deserve to gat a premuim on my new account .... (u should really think of issue like this ) .... i paid so i should have what i paid for ..... 30 euros is not nothing , plz do something
Last edited by Etheric Tsunami on 08 February 2023, 00:46, edited 1 time in total.
frogstar_A

Re: i bought ana annual premium , my son delete my account the day after

Post by frogstar_A »

You should probably contact support rather than post this I the forum
Etheric Tsunami

Re: i bought ana annual premium , my son delete my account the day after

i did but noboby answer , i have been looking every day since this happend ( the 01/02/2023) , this is the date i paid , my last premium was to 02.02.2023 , my son deleted my account this same day ( he probably didn't know i paid a premuim for one year for him ) , now i play in another account but i want my money back or a premium to my new account , i paid 30 euros , u hv to be fair , don't tell me " one month free " give me my year paid , merci thk you
Etheric Tsunami

Re: i bought an annual premium , my son delete my account the day after

So i made an error & i pay a so heavy price that what i paid just go in ur pockets but i can't hv the profits for what i paid , u just let me naked in front of ur buisness .... 30 euros is not nothing for me , it"s hours of work ...... just be fair ..... i paid , give me what i paid for ....
Etheric Tsunami

i guess it's not too hard to see that my old account is deleted but still premium , look at the transactions , i paid then few hours later i deleted my account (not me but almost ) , just tell me how , why , when a such thing can happend , my fault of course , but u have my money so give it back or credit my new account , be fair
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

You contacted us less than 48 hours ago, so this is why we did not answer yet. Please do not double your requests through several channels, otherwise this is more complex to handle for the team (and innapropriate in the forum anyway, because it concerns only your account). Thank you.
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

sourisdudesert wrote: 08 February 2023, 09:21 (and innapropriate in the forum anyway, because it concerns only your account
Right on. Only official support can help you with your account problem, so you must have posted in the forum... looking for parenting advice? No problem!

I'd sit down with your son and discuss the use of devices without adult supervision. If it recurs, ground him from using electronics.
Skiipy

Post by Skiipy »

my son deleted my account this same day
Righhhht! Blame it on your Son.
Etheric Tsunami

if i paid for premuim , why did would i have delete my account few hours laters .... just because i'm not the only user .... The staff of bga know my problem , i"m waiting for a fair answer , merci
Etheric Tsunami

& for moderators , the ways to talk to you when there is a problem are not so easy , suggestions of questions are not really usefull that's why i made a post on the forum , i think u should add a instant tchat , available for example from 8 in the morning to 8 in the evening to easily have answers & short delay to fix problems , merci

Return to “Discussions”