Stones remaining

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Epideme

Stones remaining

Post by Epideme »

Please add the functionality to see how many stones are remaining to be placed. I find I'm having to count to see how many have been placed and how many remain.
aesche

Re: Stones remaining

Post by aesche »

Sorry, but no, please (you may for trainee mode, but definitely not the competiton games) don‘t do that. Being able to keep track on how many stones there still have to be placed is part of the game.
And yes, I also screw that up still from time to time, but even more I deserve a loss then, just as when I‘m too clumsy to push the right location.
iElf

Post by iElf »

I can see how there is a challenge to not having the information as to how many stones remain to be played. But then this version of the game doesn't reflect the reality of a real boardgame, where the stones would be there for all to see.
I'm fairly new to BGA. Does the site aim to make faithful recreations of physical games, or make variants of its own?
Mike Gammon

Post by Mike Gammon »

I agree that the count of remaining stones would be more realistic.
In the real board game my remaining stones are sitting there right next to the board.

Return to “Nine Men's Morris”