Request for additionnal game / arena statistics

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
derfaploum

Request for additionnal game / arena statistics

Post by derfaploum »

Hello,

Sometimes at the end of a backgamon game, i take a look to statistics, and i don't undestand the game result (winner/loser).
A few examples :
- loser did more doubles than oponent and hit more pawns, yet it is a loser
- No pawn hit during a game, same number of doubles done, yet there is a loser and winner

I would like to suggest the following items to be added to the current statistics table for all games:
- Sum of all dices during the game (doubles counts as 4 times the dice value). You have 167 spaces to go with your pawns, how far your dices went above this optimal value (eg, because of hit or suboptimal placement when pawn go out..)

And i would have another request related to statistics of each arena season: Display max values per statistics item over arena games.
Such as longest game (max number of dice roll), max number of hit, ...

Interested in feedback from other players and possiblity to add this from BGA.

Enjoy your games !
derfaploum

Re: Request for additionnal game / arena statistics

Post by derfaploum »

Another question to BGA : is it possible to develop enhancement to an existing game ? like embedding new statistic using BGA studio and manage that optionally with game developper (bidulpik for Backgammon) ?
is it possible to fork a game for development ? how a dev version is validated and becomes the new version of a game ?

Thanks

Return to “Backgammon”