Beware of the CHEAT TEAM accounts

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
rishwik

Beware of the CHEAT TEAM accounts

Post by rishwik »

You can refer the detailed post here - https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29052.

*) and *are playing CATAN together as a team to gang up on the 3rd and the 4th player. They also trade to help each other win and only rob the other players until there is a clear advantage for one of the two to win.

Look at the below games and you will understand:

and the list continues ... you can keep going on their game history and see this trend of cheating to win! Such bad mindset of cheating and unfair play.

*Moderator edit: please do not use the Forums to call other players out. If you have evidence of cheating, you should make a report to the Moderators. Calling players out repeatedly in public spaces will lead to a moderation.
wargonn

Re: Beware of the CHEAT TEAM accounts

Post by wargonn »

Your a spammer, better write bad stuff all over our profiles because you were winning and got the robber on you a couple times. I play with my dad in the other room and it tells you before you accept a game we are on the same ip address for that reason. So I can talk to him from the other room to say what ill trade/ the other way around. Both of us new to the catan game. I paid for premium so my family could play together not to get harassed by other players. Also why would you write bad stuff on every other game I played on here, not even with you or any of my family in them...... I log in and see like 20 notifications about you leaving comments and some friends bringing it up too. Grow up
rishwik

Post by rishwik »

You are playing as a team and sitting / talking together which shows you are intentionally ruining other player's games by robbing only from the others than you two, trading goods only between you two to get an advantage, building together to help the other win. This you have done to countless players in all your games together which is unfair play. So, you should grow up kiddo.

If you want to play with family, do not invite others and rob among yourselves. If you do want to play with family then play fair and square else you are both cheating together on BGA by ganging up on the 3rd and 4th players. And who knows the truth if you are yourself playing from two systems by yourself and this is a story made up, because no one can trust you when you play foul in all the games.
Daxid01

Post by Daxid01 »

To be fair. I played with them a few times and won.
I didn't see any team work going on.
They were putting the robber on each other more than us.

Don't take it personal when you get the robber.
gm0ney

Post by gm0ney »

Can we get a mod to take this crap down? He's making multiple posts slandering other users. Get rid of rishwik
player1772

Post by player1772 »

gm0ney wrote: 14 February 2023, 16:38 Can we get a mod to take this crap down? He's making multiple posts slandering other users. Get rid of rishwik
I think it's important to keep these posts up. It shows your true colors. It has been proven by rishwik that you are a habitual cheater, and should be avoided by all players.
euklid314

Post by euklid314 »

It is just the other way round. These post rather prove (from the responses and from several of the game replays) that rishwik probably made false accusations.

As long as there is doubt the moderators do a good job by removing the names. And even if there is no doubt the forum is the wrong place - there is a reporting form available...

Return to “Catan”