[GO44] Grand Opening - The Final Match

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
harmonius

Re: [GO44] Grand Opening - The Final Match

Post by harmonius »

Félicitations Titanos !! :D :D :D :D Une belle chasse à l'artillerie mobile de ce que j'ai compris :lol:
Zivago07

Post by Zivago07 »

Félicitations Harmonius : remporter le tournoi d’ouverture sur BGA, c'est marquant !
Bravo aux 4 demi-finalistes.
Il y a quand même pas mal de vieux grognards dans les derniers tours ...
Et merci à Kelian d'avoir monté tout ça.
KeLian05

Post by KeLian05 »

Congratulations to our winner Harmonius who led his troops to victory after eight hard fought battle.. 240 players and you're the last one standing, congratulations ! Of course Bacara has put quite the performance as well, only falling short to the winner, so a big round of applause for him as well ! Cocorico for our two frenchmen !
Congrats to our third place red devil Titanos but also to Sir Wesk who managed to get all the way through the semi finals !
Top eight is composed of known players (apart from Oracix, congrats!) from past tournaments, experience means a lot in this game..

Thank you DoW, BGA for the support and their presents to the top players, and thanks Jacques/Jdrommel for having so many wonderful scenarios to play in tournaments..
Thanks to any player aboard who tried their best to respect the rules and tried their best to play their opponents in time :)

So the standings :

Winner = harmonius
2nd Place = Bacara-
3rd = Titanos201
4th = Sir Wesk
5th to 8th = mrmanley31, Oracix, Misterfunny99 and ripted pizzaz

Top 4 will receive a Dow game of their choice, all top 8 will have one premium month on BGA gifted :)
I will need the email from our top 4 contestants for their prize !

Apart for the 1st round (many forfeit, player who forgot their registrations) it has been a blast to set up this, maybe it will come back, but meanwhile, take a look to our others online tournament (in real time with custom maps) and our IRL tournaments as well !
Sir Wesk

Post by Sir Wesk »

Me voilà :)

First of all, I would like to thank KeLian for his brilliant organization...240 players: such a huge number (one of the most crowded OL tournament ever launched?!). Looking forward to attend his IRL event in Picardy in September ;)

It was a dreamlike adventure: I had a lot of fun playing these 8 cracking scenarios created by JDRommel (simply the best)!
I appreciated especially the last 3 BT battles, cause I had finally the chance to test this immersive-amazingly strategic format.

I would like to make mention of my 8 great opponents also: your mood, wit and fair-play were admirable. I enjoyed every single second of our challenges.

Harmonious, kudos on your hard-earned and deserved top spot!
Let me salute Bacara and Titanos too: 2 M44 Master who proved their skills and their ability to command their troops in an effective way...I'll take inspiration from their 2 clean sweeps vs me: I admired their game plan and, as a consequence, a voice in my brain reminded me a famous quote by a small, green, wise alien: "Much to learn you still have … this is just the beginning!"

Last but not least...Hurrah for the whole Days of Wonder Team (Tisaac and Vincentt, included, obviously)!
Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your super-gifts :o
harmonius

Post by harmonius »

KeLian05 wrote: 19 February 2023, 18:54 Apart for the 1st round (many forfeit, player who forgot their registrations) it has been a blast to set up this, maybe it will come back, but meanwhile, take a look to our others online tournament (in real time with custom maps) and our IRL tournaments as well !
Great to know that you enjoyed it too ! It was a great pleasure all along to play always in a good mood.

I'm very pleased with the prize, thanks DOW, thanks BGA, thanks FFM44 and thanks Kelian again.

I plan to be there for French open this year. Hope to see a bunch of you IRL there ;)
I don't plan to have the same success, but I wouldn't complain :lol:

Return to “Memoir 44”