Automa/solo mode

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Earthboundia

Automa/solo mode

Post by Earthboundia »

I was wondering if there was a solo mode in the BGA version? I know there definitely is in the real Wingspan and normally I would switch to training mode then decrease the number of players down to 1 which is how I do it in other games, however wingspan just says that 2 is the minimum number. Not sure if this is a bug or the solo mode just isn't here.
Jellby

Re: Automa/solo mode

Post by Jellby »

Earthboundia

Post by Earthboundia »

Jellby wrote: 26 January 2023, 20:19 https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=wingspan says 2-5 players.
I'll assume that as the latter. Seems odd though given both Viticulture and Tapestry have their Automa modes already in BGA.
fruktansvärt

Post by fruktansvärt »

you can see the game is prepared for Solo games in the translation page for the game. same for the extensions.
so probably it's the publisher that hasn't given the ok.

contact the publisher, and ask them for solo and extensions.
paramesis

Post by paramesis »

fruktansvärt wrote: 27 January 2023, 02:02 you can see the game is prepared for Solo games in the translation page for the game. same for the extensions.

No need to contact the publisher. I've discussed plans to implement Automa with them already I'm working on it as part of a major update now.
Triplestars

Post by Triplestars »

paramesis wrote: 27 January 2023, 02:42
fruktansvärt wrote: 27 January 2023, 02:02 you can see the game is prepared for Solo games in the translation page for the game. same for the extensions.

No need to contact the publisher. I've discussed plans to implement Automa with them already I'm working on it as part of a major update now.
Thank You.
SquashEngineer

Post by SquashEngineer »

Yeah!!! +1
Sarantine Fire

Post by Sarantine Fire »

Woo!!! Solo mode would be great - especially for people still learning. There's so much more you can figure out if you aren't on the clock.
Antresilient

Post by Antresilient »

You are the best!!!
Deadly_Rose

Post by Deadly_Rose »

Thanks so much :)

Return to “Wingspan”