Selection of objectives at end of game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
wentley

Selection of objectives at end of game

Post by wentley »

Lately I seem to have a problem with selecting my end game objectives for scoring. Before, because I couldn't be bothered to calculate which were the best objectives to fulfill, I just clicked on "Choose for me", which seemed to work fine. However more recently I began to notice a problem, where I would do this, and a message would come up "No objective selected". While ominous sounding, I assumed, perhaps foolishly, it would all work out somehow. But looking at my most recent result (in game #354708778) I noticed that despite my clearly fulfilling my objectives (2 orange outlaws+2 station discs, and NY delivery), I had been credited no points, and the objectives weren't even in the stats (just 1 that I failed). While this fortunately made no difference to the result, it did stop me scoring over 100, which would've been nice.

Is this some kind of bug that has only just occurred (in which case I will report it), or has the implementation changed in some way that I don't understand? In any case, I don't see why the game can't just calculate which are the best objectives to fulfill, and select them, without asking you. My browser is Firefox, btw.

Any advice?

Return to “Great Western Trail”