Welcome to Cosmos: Empires forum & FAQ

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
SwHawk

Welcome to Cosmos: Empires forum & FAQ

Post by SwHawk »

Hi and welcome to the Cosmos: Empires forum.

Feel free to start new topics should you have any questions regarding the game or the rules. Feel free to discuss strategies and card combos.

I'll try to keep an FAQ here as well, if I see some recurring questions.

Have fun playing this game!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Frequently asked questions
  • Why culture cards aren't included in the BGA version ?

As some of you may have noticed, culture cards aren't included in the BGA version. Culture cards are a Kickstarter stretch goal, and as such are exclusive to Kickstarter backers. Those exclusive culture cards will not be included in the BGA version.
Vexrapopple

Re: Welcome to Cosmos: Empires forum & FAQ

Post by Vexrapopple »

What is the expected timeline for leaving Beta? I’m keen to start playing some arena/tournaments
SwHawk

Post by SwHawk »

That is almost entirely up to BGA Admins, and I have no information whatsoever about it. I'll be notified once a date has been settled, not before.
Vexrapopple

Post by Vexrapopple »

found a minor glitch. rolled an 8 my opponent got paid obscenely on 7 and 8 but he thought that if you adjusted up from 8 it looped around so I tried it. It adjusted to 9 and when I tried to confirm complained about an illegal roll and accused me of hacking and put me back. I'm not sure if my opponent was right about the loop around rule, if he was you may wish to implement it if he wasn't maybe remove the adjust up/down button when the dice is already at 8/2 so it doesn't throw up errors?

Return to “Cosmos: Empires”