Age of Steam on BGA

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
zoobert

Age of Steam on BGA

Post by zoobert »

Hi,

I suppose that this has already been discussed a lot but is there a plan to have also Age of Steam with few Maps like the two base maps on BGA.
I like a lot Railways of the Word but it would be great to have the gran father of all and more stream lined and punitive game that is AoS.

Many thanks anyway for this already great implementation.

A Fan
WetDogIsHappy

Re: Age of Steam on BGA

Post by WetDogIsHappy »

There is an effort to get the necessary permissions for this, but currently it is mostly hopes and dreams.
If you contact Eagle Gryphon Games with a request for this to happen, it might help.

https://www.eaglegames.net/
zoobert

Post by zoobert »

Hi,

sorry for the late answer. I thought I had responded. Ok we can try, as said we could propose to have the 2 base maps.
I will contact them and hopefully we will be sucessful.
zoobert

Post by zoobert »

Just one question, Don't you have already a direct contact point for Eagle Gryphon as they are also the right owners of Railways of the world.
I could then contact them and like that my message might not be lost amongst shipping orders and game questions.

Many thanks.
WetDogIsHappy

Post by WetDogIsHappy »

While I believe that I have created a fine implementation of Railways of the World, more requests will help move this up on their priority list. I am but one voice.
zoobert

Post by zoobert »

ok understood. I will ask a well also indicating that you would be willing to do the implementation for AoS which is really close from Railways but simpler in a lot of way.

And yes your implementation of Railways is fantastic.

Guillaume
zoobert

Post by zoobert »

Good evening,

I have my "love letter" to Eagle Gryphon. Hopefully they will respond positively.
Will let you know.

Best,
Guillaume
WetDogIsHappy

Post by WetDogIsHappy »

Thank you, hope it works
JohnMM

Post by JohnMM »

I am a Guru for Railways of the World (or so my personal page states.) I enjoy the game and the various maps that have been added. I, too, am an owner of the Boardgame (& variants for Age Of Steam). I desire to promote BGA and its' worldwide play and fandom. I have 60+ friends almost all via Railways O T W. I would support and encourage BGA's application for use of Age Of Steam (AOS). I enjoy railroad play mechanics. Please remind me how I can vote on additions as a Guru. Thanks for the forum & Good Luck.
chadgr

Post by chadgr »

I write to add my support to bringing Age of Steam to BGA. I bought the deluxe version of AOS after being introduced to train games via Railways of the World. Let me know if there are other ways to encourage this.

Thanks.

Return to “Railways of the World”