Warning message before receiving Thing Penalties

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Feroxis

Warning message before receiving Thing Penalties

Post by Feroxis »

Just happened to me in a game. Somehow I accidentaly confirmed a feast without placing any tiles which got me 10(!) Thing Penalty tokens. Ofc this is my fault for not paying enough attention before confirming my turn. Still I think it would be nice to have an extra confirm step before getting penalty tokens (and only then). If I remember correctly Agricola has this integrated?
RicardoRix

Re: Warning message before receiving Thing Penalties

Post by RicardoRix »

There already is a specific warning confirmation when taking thing penalties.
ReltzSev

Post by ReltzSev »

I dont believe i got a warning before taking thing penalties when misclicking done for feasting, I think I was the last player to feast and it just went through
Reddbaron

Post by Reddbaron »

Happened to me as well during my first play. Live and learn I guess.
GRhum

Post by GRhum »

It happened to a player in my first game also and I think a warning could be a good solution : no feast at all is never a voluntary action.
kloaf11

Post by kloaf11 »

If you can show a bug of it not happening. Make a ticket. But if you hit done. There is a specific you have not filled your feast are you sure you want to take the thing penalty message that you then have to confirm. UT normally takes two clicks to take thing penalties. The one thing I will say. Is plenty of times I'll go to confirm an action that doesn't require confirmation and accidentally skip placing income.

Return to “A Feast for Odin”