Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Powdered Toast Man

Secret Hitler

Post by Powdered Toast Man »

Hello,

There are currently several versions of Secret Hitler online and it is my understanding that the creator made the game public domain. Any chance BGA would create a version? Also, Axis & Allies and Shogun. Those would be great on here also.
dadbod5

Re: Secret Hitler

Post by dadbod5 »

I love Secret Hitler but it is a different game to suggest to friends or bring to a game night based solely on the name. I would love to see a BGA version
Shobu

Post by Shobu »

There are threads for requests. Also i guess bga would be seen as a commercial thing?

"Secret Hitler is licensed under Creative Commons BY–NC–SA 4.0. That means you have to give us credit for the original, you're not allowed to profit from it commercially in any way, and you have to license it under the exact same CC license. You also can't submit anything to an app store or anything like that."
Trociu

Post by Trociu »

Good news, * is in Alpha :)

*moderator edit: as stated on the Alpha reviewers page: "A game being available in this list does not warrant that it will go through the whole process and become available to the whole community. Consequently, we kindly ask you to refrain from publicizing this list, in order not to create unfounded expectations."
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

Trociu wrote: 14 March 2023, 09:48 Good news, * is in Alpha :)

*moderator edit: as stated on the Alpha reviewers page: "A game being available in this list does not warrant that it will go through the whole process and become available to the whole community. Consequently, we kindly ask you to refrain from publicizing this list, in order not to create unfounded expectations."
lol. What is the point of this moderation edit given the title of the thread?
xate

Post by xate »

Meeplelowda wrote: 14 March 2023, 20:31
Trociu wrote: 14 March 2023, 09:48 Good news, * is in Alpha :)

lol. What is the point of this moderation edit given the title of the thread?
the game mentioned was *not* secret hitler
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

And I guess it wasn't a game mentioned in the Alpha games forum either (https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=240), it doesn't look like those are very confidential.

Return to “Discussions”