NONE SHALL PASS! Keep monsters at bay with unique powers and steadfast teamwork.

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

NONE SHALL PASS! Keep monsters at bay with unique powers and steadfast teamwork.

Post by DrClick »

The Four Heroes rose up against the Blight and sealed its immortal remnants with their legendary power. Now, as a Guard of the Seal, it is up to you to keep the Blight's minions from setting it free.

In None Shall Pass!, choose from eight guards with unique and powerful abilities, then stand together with your fellow guards to stop monsters, level up, and prepare for the final fight. But work quickly, or the monsters will breach your defences, and all will be lost.

Each player chooses a Guard. One monster from each level is selected at random, and the first monster is revealed. Every round, all players roll their dice, then each player in turn selects one of their dice and follows the corresponding action on their Guard cards. Next, if the monster’s Health has reached zero, it is defeated and replaced with the next monster. Otherwise, the monster attacks the player whose actions had the highest Peril. The players have a limited number of rounds before the monster breaches their defences, and to win they must defeat the final monster before time runs out.

If you want to dive into this new card game set in a retro-vintage video game RPG style, it is easy:
there's a tutorial to learn it!

And of course, you can check the options and find everything you want to know on the game page by clicking this link:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=noneshallpass

Developed and designed by Aaron Packer & Kendra Packer, the game is self-published and available here for purchase. Support the indies!

That's it for today!
Enjoy your days on BGA, and as always:
Take care and play fair!
KongKing123

Re: NONE SHALL PASS! Keep monsters at bay with unique powers and steadfast teamwork.

Post by KongKing123 »

I quite like the Flanders cameo in this one.
SinisterFish

Re: NONE SHALL PASS! Keep monsters at bay with unique powers and steadfast teamwork.

Post by SinisterFish »

KongKing123 wrote: 08 March 2023, 15:50 I quite like the Flanders cameo in this one.
Stupid sexy Flanders.
JAWells

Post by JAWells »

Just tried my first game of this. In the rules it mentions when you roll a six you can use it as a bonus action before or after your main action. I couldn't seem to get this option consistently. Is there circumstances that must be met to do this action that I missed in the rules?
Garfonso

Post by Garfonso »

Help... playing as Stargazer, how does the light token switch from moon to sun? Can I control that myself? Or does that depend on any action? Or is it random? I can't seem to find any systematic in it... :-(
Ez0ah

Post by Ez0ah »

Garfonso wrote: 13 March 2023, 09:12 Help... playing as Stargazer, how does the light token switch from moon to sun? Can I control that myself? Or does that depend on any action? Or is it random? I can't seem to find any systematic in it... :-(
Your 6th action (the bonus action) allows you to switch between sun and moon. So you have to roll a 6 to be able to switch.
If you play along side a Commander, they can also use their 6 to let you switch.
ferretpants

Post by ferretpants »

SinisterFish wrote: 10 March 2023, 23:34
KongKing123 wrote: 08 March 2023, 15:50 I quite like the Flanders cameo in this one.
Stupid sexy Flanders.
LOL!

Great game guys - reminds me of the ole D&D days............
gamerl3

Post by gamerl3 »

In the tutorial, after a dice roll, it indicated that 3 is healing and 5 is practice. But it didn't say where this information came from. I didn't see a chart that says 3 is healing.

Also, when an action is selected, the tutorial didn't indicate that an additional dice roll is needed. It just told the result of the dice rolls.

Perhaps the tutorial needs a lot more detail. Particularly for those who have NEVER played an RPG.
paddyfool

Post by paddyfool »

Is this a coop game?
tarongot

Post by tarongot »

paddyfool wrote: 16 March 2023, 08:26 Is this a coop game?
I'm quite sure it is. Strangely it has no solo, it should be made.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”