Cant make multiplayer game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Scrappykid82

Cant make multiplayer game

Post by Scrappykid82 »

Hi all

I want to play a 4er of Space Empires 4x with friends but I cannot make a game. I am a premium member.

When I try to make a game it says "solo game can only be made in training mode"

Has anyone got any ideas whats going wrong?

many thanks
RobertBr

Re: Cant make multiplayer game

Post by RobertBr »

You must be trying to create a solo game. Check you have set the correct number of players.
Scrappykid82

Post by Scrappykid82 »

Space Empires is auto defaulting me to a solo game and not giving me any options otherwise

If I go through play with friends and have 3 friends added then select the SE tile it says I have to raise the player count but doesnt give me any interface to do this through.

Any other game tile I have saved goes to make a multiplayer table

I've tried to make the multiplayer table from a few different interface approaches but the system always thinks I'm making a solo game even if I raie player count via some routes to 4
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

Perhaps you have to change some setting (e.g. map/scenario) before you can change the number of players and/or training mode.
RobertBr

Post by RobertBr »

I was able to get the error message you mentioned but only by pressing 'start game'. That is the wrong button to press, is it what you are using? Make sure to press 'open game to other players'

Return to “Space Empires: 4X”