Looking for developer of game: Galactic Era

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
Mageant

Looking for developer of game: Galactic Era

Post by Mageant »

Dear BGA developer community,

I am Channing Jones from Seajay Games, and I have just granted BGA a license to my space 4X game "Galactic Era" on this platform, so now I'm looking for developers.
I would be willing to also send a physical copy of the game for free to any developer who would make the BGA adaption.

Galactic Era is an epic space civilization board game about exploration, expansion and combat. It is a unique, holistic game design with great strategic depth, yet also highly thematic.The most innovative feature of the game is that you can choose an alignment for your faction. You can play as the “dark” or the “light” side with the appropriate consequences. You can switch your alignment during the game, too. Also the amount of luck involved in this game is very low. No dice are used for combat. The game also has technology trading, which is unique to this genre. The game is for 1-6 players, ages 14 and up. Playing time is about 3 hours.

You can check out the game here (or on BGG):
https://galacticera.net/
You can also download the rulebook frome there.

You can contact me here:
admin@galacticera.net
Last edited by Mageant on 21 March 2023, 10:47, edited 1 time in total.
Mageant

Re: Looking for developer of game: Galactic Era

Post by Mageant »

I just found someone who has agreed to maybe do it.
You can still contact me though if you are interested, perhaps it can be a team effort.
Kayvon

Re: Looking for developer of game: Galactic Era

Post by Kayvon »

Great news. I've been really wanting to try this game before deciding whether to buy it.

Good luck on the implementation. If it falls through for some reason, post a followup here and see if someone else is interested.

Return to “Developers”