I would dig this
SquashEngineer

Re: Western Legends

Post by SquashEngineer »

+1
Starwarrior1128

Post by Starwarrior1128 »

This site has a huge bias for Euro games and against Ameritrash games (aside from a few games), I wouldn't hold my breath that the people in charge of BGA get a fun Ameritrash game like Western Legends on this site.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Starwarrior1128 wrote: 11 May 2023, 04:30 This site has a huge bias for Euro games and against Ameritrash games (aside from a few games), I wouldn't hold my breath that the people in charge of BGA get a fun Ameritrash game like Western Legends on this site.
Please stop this already. If you want more "Ameristrash" (whatever it means for that not-well-defined term), just ping publishers so they grant the licenses, and then find volunteers devs to implement them or convince publishers/BGA that the game will generate enough money so that they should hire a freelance developpers.

Also, there is a dedicated forum thread in this subforum for game suggestions.
Starwarrior1128

Post by Starwarrior1128 »

Tisaac wrote: 11 May 2023, 09:27
Starwarrior1128 wrote: 11 May 2023, 04:30 This site has a huge bias for Euro games and against Ameritrash games (aside from a few games), I wouldn't hold my breath that the people in charge of BGA get a fun Ameritrash game like Western Legends on this site.
Please stop this already. If you want more "Ameristrash" (whatever it means for that not-well-defined term), just ping publishers so they grant the licenses, and then find volunteers devs to implement them or convince publishers/BGA that the game will generate enough money so that they should hire a freelance developpers.

Also, there is a dedicated forum thread in this subforum for game suggestions.
I have messaged publishers but I haven't heard anything back from them. I'm sure a official representative from BGA would get a serious response. Plus I'm a paying customer and I should have a say in what games get developed and how BGA spends it's money on who they paid to develop the games.

Return to “Suggestions”