Unrevealed Battle Cards on 'Battle cards discarded' page

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
hammerin

Unrevealed Battle Cards on 'Battle cards discarded' page

Post by hammerin »

Hello. 4 player game. After a battle the winners cards are discarded face up to the 'Battle cards discarded'. This is easy to see.

Im wondering about cards that were never revealed or on the losing side. As an Age is wrapping up (waiting on players to discard) I check the 'Battle cards discarded' page. This page shows some battle cards that were never revealed. So this means at the end of an age cards are discarded 'face up'. Same for battle cards that were revealed and their side lost, yet the card appears on 'Battle cards discarded' page. However the number of cards not revealed is greater than the number of players (can only hold one card).

So it looks like some unrevealed/lost battle cards are discarded face up... and some are not. Is this right or am I missing something?
JürgiWürgi

Re: Unrevealed Battle Cards on 'Battle cards discarded' page

Post by JürgiWürgi »

Hi there, normaly that section only shows the cards that were openly discarded, so no spoilers about cards that were discarded face down at age end.

I could look at your replay whether you are missing something, but you would have to name me the card/age if you remember as the replay function allows no look at the discarded cards section.

Out of my head: is it possible that the card that you are thinking of was discarded by heimdall's watch (battle card that forces all Players to discard the played battle card and pick another one)?
hammerin

Re: Unrevealed Battle Cards on 'Battle cards discarded' page

Post by hammerin »

Thanks for the reply.

I think I see now. The reason the number of cards not revealed is greater than the number of players is the card was never part of the deck. Either way, in the discard phase, unrevealed combat cards are discarded face up. As to which replay, I guess any would do.

Outstanding BGA implementation of Blood Rage, lots, lots, of fun. After over a year with BGA, I now have a second game to keep open alongside Terra Mystica.

Return to “Blood Rage”