I only want 1 table to be created

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
G0edi

I only want 1 table to be created

Post by G0edi »

Anyone facing similar issues?

1. I create a table with my preferred settings
2. after about 15 sec, a 2nd table is added to the lobby with exact same settings
3. after another 15 sec, a 3rd table is added to the lobby.

And the most annoying part is:
Once a table is filled, it happens ever so often that during the start screen, a player declines and everyone (including myself) is thrown out of the table. Or sometimes only I am thrown out (of my own table!) and the game starts with another player that joined immediately after.

In the old layout this never was a problem but since the layout changed this happens really frequently - and it is quite annoying.

I play through browser (chrome) ... if that could explain?
Blacktango

Re: I only want 1 table to be created

Post by Blacktango »

Hi, do you use the lobby page (with table from multiple games) or the Hanabi game page ?

Maybe you click several times on the create table button, and BGA doesn’t have time to create the first one that you already ask for a second ?
Wreckage

Re: I only want 1 table to be created

Post by Wreckage »

What happens a lot is, if you are the table admin, when the game starts everyone else goes to the table as they should, but the table admin does not. They go to a new table creation page. This happens 100% of the time if you hit rematch after a game. Make sure to not click anything on that new page, try to find your way to the table where all the other players went.

Return to “Hanabi”