Why people always blind attack me

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
onlyrevenge

Why people always blind attack me

Post by onlyrevenge »

I don't know...when I play accounts under other names people blind attack me so much without me doing anything... Then I use this name to stop people attacking me, because I will go nuts everytime this happens, and blind attacking me will result in unfavorable games.. But I still get more than my fair share of blind attacks.... WHY???? EVERYONE HATES ME????
If people cannot stop blind attacking me, I will have to pay people to revenge for me. These attackers will never enjoy their games.
Yorgad

Re: Why people always blind attack me

Post by Yorgad »

Nice gibberish.

Someone gotta starts the hostilities to make the game progress... Ain't nothing to do with your nickname, but rather your ingame character, position relative to sheriff, buffs you play and so on.

Cheers,
Y.
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

onlyrevenge wrote: 27 March 2023, 14:56 I don't know...when I play accounts under other names people blind attack me so much without me doing anything... Then I use this name to stop people attacking me, because I will go nuts everytime this happens, and blind attacking me will result in unfavorable games.. But I still get more than my fair share of blind attacks.... WHY???? EVERYONE HATES ME????
If people cannot stop blind attacking me, I will have to pay people to revenge for me. These attackers will never enjoy their games.
How do you know you get more than your fair share of blind attacks? You obviously can see all of the attacks people make on you because you're in all of your own games, but you don't see all of the attacks made on other people, only the attacks made on them in your games. So you never see the ones made on them when they're not playing you, which is usually the majority of their games.

How do you know the attacks are blind? Have you ruled out characters? Have you ruled out actions taken by players to give particular readings? As far as blind attacks go, are they serious attacks, or could it be someone fishing for a response trying to get information without doing any major damage? A single bang, for instance, could just be a tentative checking move in a passive position to see if something happens, especially if they're ending on maximum hand size and would have had to discard anyways. What was the role of that player? A deputy is going to know you're at some scale their enemy if you're not the sheriff in a game with 5-6 players and so has greater leeway in attacking. A renegade also has you pegged as some sort of enemy and has a bit of leeway, though much less than the deputy.

I will say a lot of the players that play Bang here are not very good. They often attack people they have no business attacking, whether they be unknowns hit too hard, or even obvious allies they shoot at for no good cause in game-relevant manners. Bad players often can ruin the experience for other players, especially their allies. But even in those cases I doubt you're getting the brunt of these, as noted above there are plenty of games other players have you aren't in where they may be taking these hits.
onlyrevenge

Post by onlyrevenge »

I am getting so much blind attacks, seems people don't want me in the game...and complain when i ragequit or revenge...I don't understand this.
WHY????? IF THEY ATTACK ME THEY DESERVE LOSS, HATE AND REVENGE FROM ME, THAT'S WHY I QUIT GAMES!!!! IF PEOPLE CAN STOP BLIND ATTACKING ME , I WILL NOT QUIT GAMES!!!!
IF YOU BLIND ATTACK ME, DON'T COMPLAIN, YOU EXPECT ME TO BE SALTY!!!! AND YOU WILL NOT ENJOY YOUR TIME!!!! STOP!!!!!
ExaltedAngel

Post by ExaltedAngel »

Man your "about me" lmao... red thumbed
onlyrevenge

Post by onlyrevenge »

ExaltedAngel wrote: 07 May 2023, 04:05 Man your "about me" lmao... red thumbed
So when you get many blind attacks you don't get angry? you don't care?
ExaltedAngel

Post by ExaltedAngel »

onlyrevenge wrote: 07 May 2023, 07:25 So when you get many blind attacks you don't get angry? you don't care?
People playing randomly who by doing so affect my chance of winning annoy me, of course, but in the long run those people will both favor and penalize me in a similar amount by doing so, so who cares. Also Bang is a VERY random game in which skill matters way less than in most other games, but in the long run I'll benefit more from people playing bad because in my team there is always one trying his best to win (me) while the bad players are randomly with or against me. Sadly based on your post and bio can't say the same for you: playing for revenge is actually playing to lose. If that makes you feel better go on, but don't complain about poor results then.

Also may I suggest you might be totally biased on judging how much people target you? It's just a wild guess, but generally people are plain awful at judging statistic data.

Return to “Bang”