Clicking Rematch Causes a Strike Against Reputation

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
MakHop

Clicking Rematch Causes a Strike Against Reputation

Post by MakHop »

When I click "Rematch" the game kicks me and says I left the game early! This has happened several times... I've learned my lesson not to try to rematch any games, but my reputation stinks now, and it pisses me off.
Remkar

Re: Clicking Rematch Causes a Strike Against Reputation

Post by Remkar »

I just quickly looked at the replays of your hands where you lost reputation.

In both instances your were actively playing the game, ran out of time, and someone booted you for running out of time. That is where your reputation hits look to have come from.

None of your reputation losses look to be from requesting rematches.
Earthboundia

Re: Clicking Rematch Causes a Strike Against Reputation

Post by Earthboundia »

MakHop wrote: 28 March 2023, 05:22 When I click "Rematch" the game kicks me and says I left the game early! This has happened several times... I've learned my lesson not to try to rematch any games, but my reputation stinks now, and it pisses me off.
While the replay might not necessarily give the full story. The replay points to you running out of time and getting kicked like Remkar said. However there is no suggestion that it has anything to do with rematches. Given you are relatively new to BGA, there is a bug where occasionally you'll start a game but you won't be pulled into the game but rather remain on the main menu. If you haven't then clicked on the corner of the screen with the 4 green circles then you won't be in the game and if your time runs out then you'd get kicked out. Also on a second note your reputation is fine at 90 karma.

Return to “Ticket to Ride”