Can't start solo game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Akilles25

Can't start solo game

Post by Akilles25 »

Yesterday I played 5 solo games and today whenever I'm trying to start a game it won't do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks
Mogri

Re: Can't start solo game

Post by Mogri »

There is no way to know based on your description. "it won't do anything" does not tell us where you got stuck, what you're trying to click on, or anything else that would help.

The most likely scenario is that you are not in training mode, which is required for a solo game.
cigma

Post by cigma »

Others have issues too, as you can see and vote for here: https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=84824
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Akilles25

Post by Akilles25 »

Mogri wrote: 29 March 2023, 15:53 There is no way to know based on your description. "it won't do anything" does not tell us where you got stuck, what you're trying to click on, or anything else that would help.

The most likely scenario is that you are not in training mode, which is required for a solo game.
I click on real-time (as opposed to turn-based, I don't know if this matters or not) and then click on Start now solo. It says All set! starting in 3s-2s-1s.. but it does not create the game. I don't really know what you mean by training mode, I don't remember changing anything else yesterday and like I said I managed to get 5 games
Akilles25

Post by Akilles25 »

nvm it seems all solo games are not working right now. Thanks for your replies
cigma

Post by cigma »

WORKAROUND:
It seems, solo games are still working in the old lobby:

Go to "Play now", then change from "Automatic" to "Manual" on the top of the page if necessary. When you create the table, first switch from "normal mode" to "training mode". Then reduce the player number to 1.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

This was a site-wide issue that's now reported as being resolved.

Return to “Gaia Project”