Avoid this player

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
luckycleric

Avoid this player

Post by luckycleric »

This player * plays solo, is a player who blame everything bit himself when he is losing, and he will hostage you stealing cards on puropse and making the game eternal, we were in the game for 40 minutes until he kicked me while i was talking.
Only he esnts is the ell, and he will do everything he cam to do it.
Just don’t play eith him, he is +500 elo.

*Moderator edit: please be aware that calling out players in the Forum is forbidden. This is a place for general discussion only. If you are having trouble with a player, you can give them a Red Thumb to avoid playing with them again or report them to Moderation if they have said something offensive.
Chridyl

Re: Avoid this player

Post by Chridyl »

I feel bad for you luckycleric. I experienced the same thing with a different player. The result was I was forced to eventually leave and take the penalty, while the instigator "won" the game. Rotten thing to do to people! Also, I have been in many games when I thought it was going to happen, but thankfully the suspected player eventually stopped.

A suggestion for a fix: perhaps there could be a limit placed on the number of times a player can pick up a card when they have a playable card already in their hand. You would not want to be forced to always play if you have a playable card, but perhaps a limit could be set. Alternatively, the limit could be on the number of cards a player can hold, or the game could be over when the card pile is exhausted.

Return to “Solo”