Card "Flatland" - how use brown ability?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
RamboNumber5

Card "Flatland" - how use brown ability?

Post by RamboNumber5 »

The Landscape-Card "Flatland" offers a brown ability to skip a plant-action and discard this card instead with a special effect.
I tried to use this effect, but did not know how to use in this online implementation. Bug? I would be graceful for help.
Guudys

Re: Card "Flatland" - how use brown ability?

Post by Guudys »

I used one of these yesterday, I was confused at first. If you want to discard the card to build a carte of the same colour action, you need to click on the terrain (the Flatlands in this case) and 2 big red crosses will show which means it'll discard the terrain to play your card instead.
Madlaine

Post by Madlaine »

Confusing indeed, it took me some time To realised the card is glowing blue in your board as you select the card in hard that could be place here instead.
RamboNumber5

Post by RamboNumber5 »

I found out with help of the developer.
1. plant the Terrain-Card "Flatlands" and choose its place carfully (see later).
2. To use the brown ability you will need another plant action (now ore later). Than choose the Card that fulfills the condition (yellow ability) you want to plant for free. Than click on "Flatlands", there apears a big red "X" on the card Flatlands. Than submit planting action. "Flatlands" will be composted and the new card will be planted for free, EXACTLY ON THE SAME SPOT where Flatlands has been. You may not choose another place, unfortunately.

Return to “Earth”