Niveaux

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Delook

Niveaux

Post by Delook »

Combien de niveaux (bronze-argent-or...) avant d'être élite ? avec si peu de joueurs !!! je vois que d'autres jeux avec également peu de joueurs (10 à 30) sont tout de suite élite après le bronze ? une explication ???
Jellby

Re: Niveaux

Post by Jellby »

Look here: https://boardgamearena.com/halloffame?g ... &season=12

3 levels (bronze, silver, elite), 8 players.
Delook

Post by Delook »

on est 15 joueurs ! et je viens juste de passer niveau or !
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

But 7 of them haven't played this season.
Delook

Post by Delook »

???
ils ont joué... mais sont à 0 point (ont perdu leur seul jeu)
la première fois c'est bronze-silver-elite, maintenant que je suis or(gold), tu trouves autre chose à me dire !! c'est quoi le problème ???
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

I'm just explaining what I see in the Arena season page. The gold league didn't appear before, now it does, so I guess it only shows the leagues with players (plus elite), and it cannot be used to know in advance how many leagues there are before elite. It says there are only 5 bronze players, but the ranking shows 12 (7 of them with 0 points), so I assumed they had not played and they were just transferred from the previous season. If you know for a fact that they have played this season, then maybe the total number of players is wrong and it doesn't count players with 0 points.
Delook

Post by Delook »

Sure I played vs Curling and Steel driving Man (13 and 15nd with 0 point). For other I don't know.

Return to “Las Vegan”