Figure Selection

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
UncleAlias

Figure Selection

Post by UncleAlias »

Hi! I collected Krosmaster when the first set came out and then fell off it, but I came across my old figures and thought I'd give it another try, but I have some questions:

1) Is there any way to use the old codes that came with the figures? There's a pinned post about how to do it, and the Krosmaster website is still up, but the specific page for entering codes seems to be missing. Has anybody used this feature lately?

2) I tried playing the free version (I don't have a paid BGA membership) and couldn't see any figures I recognized. Is there a way to play first season characters?

3) I also couldn't figure out which ones were available for free. I ended up just clicking on every figure until it let me pick one! How can you tell which ones are free?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Cuklik

Re: Figure Selection

Post by Cuklik »

Hi,

1) No, the codes were for the previous online game that has been deleted :/ .
2) In the setting of the game, choose to play only in eternal 3 stars : it's the format where every krosmaster are playable.
3) The ones that are avaible for free are the ones who haven't the little yellow sign in the corner.

I hope it will help you even tho the answer came lately X)

Return to “Krosmaster Arena”