Sure would be nice if there was an option to not need to remember what cards were where

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
cferejohn

Sure would be nice if there was an option to not need to remember what cards were where

Post by cferejohn »

The game is kind of tedious to play not real time.
pastor8226

Re: Sure would be nice if there was an option to not need to remember what cards were where

Post by pastor8226 »

Seems like to me the point of the game is to remember..kinda like the game memory.
thoun

Re: Sure would be nice if there was an option to not need to remember what cards were where

Post by thoun »

Yeah it really looks like a memory game.
This kind of game only make sense in real-time, turn-based doesn't work for it.
LBHahaha

Post by LBHahaha »

If you're playing turn based, you can always leave yourself notes for later, might help?
john0607

Post by john0607 »

Make notes if you want to cheat but it's designed to be a memory game. Definitely wouldn't play it as turn-based. And why would you anyway for such a short game?
Chris103

Post by Chris103 »

LBHahaha wrote: 06 April 2023, 11:53 If you're playing turn based, you can always leave yourself notes for later, might help?
I find it funny every one every time remembered right which card were where, then i read this. Even on a live play, i gues ppl take notes....

Return to “Trio”