Filling in the living room

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Babs112

Filling in the living room

Post by Babs112 »

Hi,
I was wondering is someone could please tell me what the actual ruling is for refilling the living room floor.

On BGA the living room floor gets refilled when at the end of your turn, on the board there are only item tiles without any other adjacent tiles ie: if the next player can only take single tiles.

Another copy of the instructions I found printed and also how other other youtubers are explaining it on their channels/playthroughs is when at the end of your turn, on the board there are only 4 item tiles or less remaining on the living room.

Which is the correct instructions? Why were the rules changed? Which were the original rules and which are the rules we should go by now if we are playing this IRL?

Thanks in advance for the answers! Take care everyone
Thomas

Re: Filling in the living room

Post by Thomas »

On https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/2439 ... -rules-eng there are three versions of the rule book. Version 1 and 2 (both 2022) both have the old rule („ only item tiles without any other adjacent tiles“), but version 3 (March 2023) has the new rule (4 or less tiles).

Feuerland published the German Version around Spring 2022, maybe they editorially revised the rules.
darkfinale

Re: Filling in the living room

Post by darkfinale »

Babs112 wrote: 19 April 2023, 18:38 Hi,
I was wondering is someone could please tell me what the actual ruling is for refilling the living room floor.

On BGA the living room floor gets refilled when at the end of your turn, on the board there are only item tiles without any other adjacent tiles ie: if the next player can only take single tiles.

Another copy of the instructions I found printed and also how other other youtubers are explaining it on their channels/playthroughs is when at the end of your turn, on the board there are only 4 item tiles or less remaining on the living room.

Which is the correct instructions? Why were the rules changed? Which were the original rules and which are the rules we should go by now if we are playing this IRL?

Thanks in advance for the answers! Take care everyone
I have updated the rules section to reflect its implementation.

The living room is refilled when, at the end of your turn, there are 4 or less tiles remaining in the living room.

Return to “My Shelfie”