Expansions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Angino

Expansions

Post by Angino »

Hello.
Big THANK YOU for bringing this game here.

And pls, can we expect the expansions will be added here any soon?
Kayvon

Re: Expansions

Post by Kayvon »

The best way to get expansions is to contact BGA and the developer and let them know your thoughts. If enough people voice support, they can work with the developers to make it happen.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Kayvon wrote: 07 January 2023, 22:21 The best way to get expansions is to contact BGA and the developer and let them know your thoughts. If enough people voice support, they can work with the developers to make it happen.
Bga and the *publisher*
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

Sorry, right. I'm the developer, but you really want to let BGA and the publisher know that you're enjoying the game and would like to see more.

Thanks for catching that.
ikarisforever

Post by ikarisforever »

Wonderfull game on BGA : it makes me feel addict just like I started to play Res Arcana. But just like Res Arcana I hope we will soon have main expansion of the game ( "corruption & ascension") ... it really enables to play limitless
Antresilient

Post by Antresilient »

Tisaac wrote: 12 January 2023, 08:53
Kayvon wrote: 07 January 2023, 22:21 The best way to get expansions is to contact BGA and the developer and let them know your thoughts. If enough people voice support, they can work with the developers to make it happen.
Bga and the *publisher*
I know it must be a noob question, but how do I contact them? This is just a great game and I'd love to see more. I'm a new premium member and this game alone is worth the price of admission.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Antresilient wrote: 20 April 2023, 02:40
Tisaac wrote: 12 January 2023, 08:53
Bga and the *publisher*
I know it must be a noob question, but how do I contact them? This is just a great game and I'd love to see more. I'm a new premium member and this game alone is worth the price of admission.
For publisher, you can try bgg, or Facebook, or maybe they have a contact email on their website.
As for BGA, giving rating of 4 stars with the comment "expansion" when you are prompted will likely help
wyosaint

Post by wyosaint »

I second this motion!!!
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

Did you second the motion to the publisher? Because that's the one that counts.

I worked on another game, Jump Drive, where a similar thread was posted. The OP contacted the game's publisher and not too long later they requested the expansion, which we were then able to add to the BGA implementation.

I understand an email takes a little bit more work than another "+1!!" post in the forum, but the posts don't actually do anything. Talk with the publisher.
Antresilient

Post by Antresilient »

I contacted both publishers "La Boîte de Jeu" and "Origames", the first one is easy to get a hold off, they have their email listed on their webpage (but had to use a french-english translator). They replied to me saying that the expansions are not in the plans for BGA at the moment, but perhaps in the future.

The second has a textbox inquiry, and I haven't gotten a reply as of now.

I say you guys can try the same at some point, see if we can make some ripples on their HQ.

Return to “It's a Wonderful World”