Undo button when?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
LilBlueSpider

Undo button when?

Post by LilBlueSpider »

The implementation is really cool, but let's be honest here: we need an undo button.
grzes208

Re: Undo button when?

Post by grzes208 »

Yes I agree, it would be very very helpful
fromir1

Post by fromir1 »

Or if not an undo button, just a 'confirm' moves button that gives you 15 seconds - like you have with Agricola. Works the same but has the timer associated with it.
Swfcdan

Post by Swfcdan »

I totally agree. Also in the games I've had on here some people have complained there is a bug with the number of workers being placed not always correct to what they clicked. Is there a reason why this game has been fairly neglected on here?
kispetya

Post by kispetya »

Oh my god would someone PLEASE add an undo or reset turn button to this game already :x This is one of my absolute favorite games and I'd be playing it all the time, but STILL not being able to undo after so many years has now completely ruined it for me.
DaveChua

Post by DaveChua »

Swfcdan wrote: 07 January 2022, 16:21 I totally agree. Also in the games I've had on here some people have complained there is a bug with the number of workers being placed not always correct to what they clicked. Is there a reason why this game has been fairly neglected on here?
Just started playing it and yeap... clicked on one red and it placed three red. Sheesh.
admscotty

Post by admscotty »

definately needs an undo button. according to the rules all tiles are placed simultaniously, in this implementation, placing and locking a first tile incorrectly can lead to not being able to place later tiles at all.
sorcretic

Post by sorcretic »

I'd love an undo button for this game. Keyflower is already punishing enough without locking in mistakes.
Radix1214

Post by Radix1214 »

Yes please. I just wrecked a game we were playing for week when I committed 4 workers instead of the 1 that was meant. Grr...
FeelingBadDuBeppo

Post by FeelingBadDuBeppo »

Any chance this will be implemented?

Return to “Keyflower”