Is there a way to see what event cards were played throughout the game?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
watershipdown

Is there a way to see what event cards were played throughout the game?

Post by watershipdown »

To determine what I strategy I should take concerning what "impact" cards where played.
Remkar

Re: Is there a way to see what event cards were played throughout the game?

Post by Remkar »

If you mean event cards your opponents have played that haven't been drawn yet, then no. That is hidden information.

If you mean event cards that you have played that haven't been drawn yet, no, that information is also hidden so your opponents can't set it. You'd have to make a note of things you play if you can't remember.

If you mean event cards that have already been played, then no, there isn't an easy place to find that information all collected in one spot (that I know of). You could go through the game log and see many (most?) of them, but I don't know if they all get mentioned by name in the game log or if some just get mentioned through their effects.

Hope that helps.
watershipdown

Re: Is there a way to see what event cards were played throughout the game?

Post by watershipdown »

I was referring to the last option you mentioned, thank you for the reply. It would be nice if you could see a list of event cards that were played, but going though the log works as well.

Return to “Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization”