how surrend a tornament

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Fadesimo

how surrend a tornament

Post by Fadesimo »

playing Luckynumbers it happened to me 2 times that my opponents surrendered leaving me the victory even if the game could continue. Now I wonder what is the procedure to surrender, I have not found any button that provides for this
bananasplay

Re: how surrend a tornament

Post by bananasplay »

Fadesimo wrote: 29 April 2023, 16:01 playing Luckynumbers it happened to me 2 times that my opponents surrendered leaving me the victory even if the game could continue. Now I wonder what is the procedure to surrender, I have not found any button that provides for this
It's literally available on every table: just click the options menu at the top-right of any game table, and you should see the "Concede the game" option next to the "white flag" icon.

But I believe that the option can only be executed in a two-player game with a progression of 50% or more.

Hope that helps!
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
Fadesimo

Post by Fadesimo »

Thank you very much, you have been very kind and thorough
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

Fadesimo wrote: 30 April 2023, 16:57 Thank you very much, you have been very kind and thorough
Happy to help. :-)

Now that I think about it a bit more, though, I have more information to offer: as I recall from my own previous attempts, BGA does not allow players to concede tournament games. Since your subject line mentions tournaments, let me ask you whether the games that were conceded to you were, in fact, tournament games.
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.

Return to “Lucky Numbers”