stickers at end of episode

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Alice TW

stickers at end of episode

Post by Alice TW »

I have recently embarked on this game and am finding it interesting so far. I have been playing a 2 player game, I won the first episode and can see that i have 2 "progress symbols". There was also a mention of stickers; I was not sure how to deal with this; I thought it said I could place a sticker with 2 rocks on my board, I thought I had done that but now I cannot see them on the board for episode 2. I mm confused, as if I had to put a rock sticker on my board, surely that is a disadvantage. Very confused! can someone explain about the stickers please, maybe i just did the wrong thing; i think it said "clear the board" or something like that. Thanks to anyone who can take the trouble to explain; happy playing!
Bexx82

Re: stickers at end of episode

Post by Bexx82 »

The idea of the game is, that the loser of an episode gets an advantage in the next episode. It is correct, that you got a sticker with rocks. To put this sticker on the board, you have to clear the board after the episode. To do this, click the button on the top of your board, then you can put the sticker on your board.

Every episode has different stickers for the winner and the second player.

Important: its only in the campaign mode!
Alice TW

Re: stickers at end of episode

Post by Alice TW »

thanks for your reply I have now made it up to episode 18 and trying to take on board the different requirements of each episode whilst remembering the rules from previous episodes (where applicable) also. Will be glad when the campaign is over and I can say I have played all the episodes. I would know better next time if I take on another campaign. It is a game that is certainly worth a look at and especially if you have someone friendly to play with as you go through the episodes.

Return to “My City”