How do points work?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
LucaKl

How do points work?

Post by LucaKl »

Maybe, I read the rules wrong way, or something, but why do players even have positive scores? What I understood was that players sum all the bullheads they had to take, and that’s their negative score, and the player with least negative points wins. How is it possible to habe a positive score? I think I understood the rules wrong, so can somebody please explain?
P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
T72on1

Re: How do points work?

Post by T72on1 »

Not sure about the rules of the original version, but in my version (Dutch), the rules indeed indicate that one starts at zero points and gets negative points for the bullheads they get. I assume it's the same for the other versions. Whenever a player gets 66 or more negative points, the game ends when the round is over.

On BGA, the game is implemented in such way that each player starts with 66 points, and then points are subtracted for the bullheads. So basically the same as in the original rules, but due to the 66 point start, people have positive points most of the time. It's the same, but in my opinion more elegant than everyone having negative points, so I like it.
LucaKl

Re: How do points work?

Post by LucaKl »

Thank you very much for your reply, I understand now.

Return to “6 nimmt!”