Filter tournaments by time allotted to players

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
inSETIcida

Filter tournaments by time allotted to players

Post by inSETIcida »

It would be nice to filter the tournaments by the time allotted to each player, when the tournament is configured to have a Fixed time limit.

------------------

I know that I am repeating word by word the suggestion here: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... 012#p42012 - but that old post (2018! More than 5 years...) is locked, and I cannot comment on it.

Currently, being able to filter by allotted time is the #1 thing that I do when choosing tournaments, other than choosing the game and the time-based setting. Unfortunately, I have to do that filtering by hand, as there is no filter option. That is one of the biggest improvements that you could add to the search engine. Actually, I cannot afford playing games where I only have 12h of allotted time because I keep being paired with players that play when I am sleeping, and then when I finally awake, I am left with too few time to play even though during my wake times I log in BGA a lot of times to progress in the games. After some games lost because of time lost during sleep, I started joining only games with at least 24h of allotted time.

Return to “Suggestions”