Refusal to collective abandon

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
patqartier

Refusal to collective abandon

Post by patqartier »

Hi, bad experience on this table, i'd like a collective abandon because i don't know the extensions rules, but my opponent refused. I asked him why, he told it is not fair, i asked why, then no answer, except he just wants to win.

Do you please have any suggestion on what I should do ?

Thanks

link of the table : *

*moderator edit: the Forums are for general discussions, not for calling out players behaviour on certain tables
Meeplelowda

Re: Refusal to collective abandon

Post by Meeplelowda »

patqartier wrote: 16 May 2023, 16:41 Do you please have any suggestion on what I should do ?
Your options are quitting or finishing the game. If you don't like the way your opponent handled it, give them a red thumb.

I just saw that this is an Arena game.

Code: Select all

Nidavellir players:
Dear players, a new arena season has started and some options changed for Nidavellir:
			Previous season		New season
Number of players	3			2
Idavoll expansion	No			Yes
Idavoll is shown on the game page. Is it the Thingvellir expansion that you don't know? It is kinda annoying, but I think the update on the game page only shows what options *changed* between seasons, not all the options. One way to see all the options is to go to the game page, set it to Arena, and see which custom options are set.
patqartier

Re: Refusal to collective abandon

Post by patqartier »

No, it's Idavoll i don't know.
But i didn't see new rules, because i start a game by clicking on Play, on the top corner left, and then Arena. With this way, we don't see any options.
But now, thanks to your answer i know that we can see the options by going on the game page, or by clicking in the options before the game starts.

Thanks, have fun.

Return to “Suggestions”