LUMEN: MAY the LIGHT be with you!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

LUMEN: MAY the LIGHT be with you!

Post by DrClick »

A newly released Roll & Write driven territorial war with a modular board!

In Lumen: The Lost World, two clans clash in the Lost World where the seasons coexist in harmony. The inhabitants are another matter, mind you, with the People of the Day and the People of the Night at perpetual war for possession of the Lumens.

The game is a territorial duel driven by a roll-and-write mechanism, and players will try to spice up their choices and recruit mercenaries by developing the skills of their factions. Each round, the players choose to combine the result on two dice in order to recruit fighters and give orders to those existing on the board. Each territory is worth Lumens. With each movement, reveal the discovery tokens that will bring you Lumens or bonus actions. The player with the most Lumens wins.

There are, of course, a lot of scenarios to change-up your gameplay.
The game is quite simple, quite deep, and you can judge it for yourself if you want to go through the very short tutorial available here.

You can play it right now from this link to discover everything you need to know about it:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=lumen

We would like to thank the Lumberjack Studio team, as well as Bruno Cathala and Corentin Lebrat for the authorization to have the game on our platform.
And nothing would have been possible without the cool work done by thoun to make the game playable on pretty much any web-enabled device. Try it. ;)

That's it for today!
Until next week, take care and play fair!
(And thanks a lot for your support. You make BGA what it is today, and for the years to come.)
Nob Leader

Re: LUMEN: MAY the LIGHT be with you!

Post by Nob Leader »

Thank you so much for this game! I have played it a dozen times and it is in my top 5 favorite games on BGA. :D
Cyborgs Gaming

Post by Cyborgs Gaming »

Found him!
Kookaburrito

Post by Kookaburrito »

Tutorial breaks for me when you're supposed to deploy character to map. have to quit out of it.
daveted

Post by daveted »

Cyborgs Gaming wrote: 04 May 2023, 02:11 Found him!
For a while, I thought, he's not there. I was about to give up until I saw your quote.
Found him 10 seconds later
ViliD

Post by ViliD »

daveted wrote: 04 May 2023, 10:01
For a while, I thought, he's not there. I was about to give up until I saw your quote.
Very well hidden, I needed both confirmations
Cyborgs Gaming

Post by Cyborgs Gaming »

ViliD wrote: 04 May 2023, 21:11
daveted wrote: 04 May 2023, 10:01
Very well hidden, I needed both confirmations
Yeah, this was one of the best ones. Hard to spot him for awhile but he is definitely there and no mistaking that it's him.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”