cant win

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
vinny408

cant win

Post by vinny408 »

i was ranked 12 just a week ago now i am close to 2,000 because no matter what i do or how i play i keep getting pummeled by everyone...i dont get it
Waikirikiri

Re: cant win

Post by Waikirikiri »

vinny408 wrote: 23 May 2023, 12:25 i was ranked 12 just a week ago now i am close to 2,000 because no matter what i do or how i play i keep getting pummeled by everyone...i dont get it
It's what can and does happen.

I've had similar sequences of wins and losses.
Sometime it does feel like the game is rigged and stacked against you.

Hang in thered, your next victory is just a game away.
fiscused

Post by fiscused »

The secret is how you wiggle your wrist when you roll the dice. It takes practice to get the wiggle just right.

(Also, lots of luck in this game, though you can play badly, if players know what to do it's down to luck, and sometimes the roulette wheel lands on black 16 times in a row...)
frogstar_A

Post by frogstar_A »

vinny408 wrote: 23 May 2023, 12:25 i was ranked 12 just a week ago now i am close to 2,000 because no matter what i do or how i play i keep getting pummeled by everyone...i dont get it
You can definitely get long good and bad streaks at yahtzee. It's one reason why it's not really one of the best games, there's a bit too much luck

Return to “Yahtzee”