7WD Arena vanilla vs all expansions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs

How should be the Arena be designed?

Only one Arena mode (vinalla,pantheon,agora,full) should be accessible (non alternating, not parallel) [pls argue below, why]
22%
Multiple versions of the game should be playable in Arena, but it should be alternating by season. [also argue why, please]
19%
Multiple versions of the game should be playable in Arena at the same time (but with devided Aerna scores)
54%
Multiple versions of the game should be playable in Arena at the same time (but with same Aerna scores)
5%

Total votes: 159

TreeToX

Re: 7WD Arena vanilla vs all expansions

Post by TreeToX »

Would be lovely to have a both extensions arena :D
cowboy_dan

Post by cowboy_dan »

I’ll add my experience with Race for the Galaxy, where the expansions (and even player count) change from season to season. I’ve played 4-player and Alien Artifacts solely because of the Arena settings. One season it was Brink of War, so I didn’t play Arena for 3 months, which was fine. Sometimes a new setting will give players a push to try something new. One can always play non-arena too. Having multiple arena settings could also drive up wait times.
silentProtest

Post by silentProtest »

yes, it WOULD give a drive, but they dont care ....
tony97

Post by tony97 »

134 votes, with quite clear results.
1 more failed attempt to get at least one "both expansions" arena season, or anything besides the base game for that matter.

Sad stuff.
titanxxh

Post by titanxxh »

why arena is still vanilla now....

Return to “7 Wonders Duel”