Why do people join and decline games?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Choralone

Why do people join and decline games?

Post by Choralone »

It's frustrating setting up a game and have people join, only for one person to decline for some reason. Is it because they don't like the settings of the game? Is it because they are joining more than one game and want to select the one they like the best, but will eventually take what they can get? What's even worse is joining and declining a game several times in a row. It disrupts the game for everyone, cancelling a game that is about to start, with what I can only assume to be some kind of selfish reason.

So those that do it - be honest - WHY do you do it? :)
ISEECOMPENSATION

Re: Why do people join and decline games?

Post by ISEECOMPENSATION »

Well. When I did not know much about the platform i Will just put play now and get random games that I Will or not like. Then I learned how to use the lobby and also create games.
majorkerina

Re: Why do people join and decline games?

Post by majorkerina »

Because there’s a bunch of jerk who love pile driving new players into the ground and it’s not fun to play. So if you see a big number by someone why bother. They’re just gonna try to feast on you for a bigger score and not play a fun match :/

Return to “King of Tokyo”