Points game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Marieleon

Points game

Post by Marieleon »

Hi

I've just started to play Nova Luna. So fare I understand most of the rules. But, I don't understand how we cumulate the points. So if someone can help me please!

Tks

Marie-France
ACE-of-Time

Re: Points game

Post by ACE-of-Time »

Nova Luna is a racing game, you have 20 tokens and you have to be the first player to get rid of them, you get rid of them by completing tasks. Tasks require other tiles to be placed around the tile that contains the task you want to accomplish. If a task requires more than one tile of the same color, you can fulfill the task by placing a single tile from a group of tiles of the same color adjacent to the task tile. The other tiles in the group need not be directly adjacent to the task tile.

And here are some tips: it is worth remembering that the administration of the Moon Wheel is very important, parts with tasks that are easier to perform cost more “time”. In addition, the game has a certain number of pieces of each type. So you can pay attention to which pieces have already been played, as if it were a game of dominoes.

Sorry if my text was confusing, my English is not very good and I used google translator
Last edited by ACE-of-Time on 31 May 2023, 03:14, edited 2 times in total.
nandblock

Post by nandblock »

If you prefer a points game to a race game, Sagani is a similar design by Rosenberg that has a scoring system instead and a different tile drafting method. It is in development on BGA and already available at Yucata.
cigma

Post by cigma »

nandblock wrote: 30 May 2023, 21:01 If you prefer a points game to a race game, Sagani is a similar design by Rosenberg that has a scoring system instead and a different tile drafting method. It is in development on BGA and already available at Yucata.
Sagani is in Beta on BGA and can already be played here: https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=sagani
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “Nova Luna”