Create a ability to search people from country

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Nobel Chew

Create a ability to search people from country

Post by Nobel Chew »

The ability is like you type the country, for example malaysia, all the Malaysian players will pop out. It'll be easier and also effective if you wanna find if players to play with in malaysia :D
Mine Hawk

Re: Create a ability to search people from country

Post by Mine Hawk »

100% agree. It isn't racism. It's just understanding each other. Also in some games, it must be (talkative games)

BUT I'd prefer the search the language instead of country. For example I met some Turkish friends they don't live on Turkey anymore. (It can be restricted but I don't know you'll be prefer it)
voriki

Post by voriki »

If making things searchable by language, we'd need to find a way on to evaluate our language skills. A lot of people without the maternal language as English would put English as a language they know, but few are proficient at it.

I myself have listed French in my profile, and I do speak it, but I am limited to a certain degree and am missing on cultural aspects and slang to really blend in with the Francophones. While in English I could easily blend in.
renebulsara

Post by renebulsara »

For countrys with a very low or unknown ammount of players it would be very useful to be able to find each other. So, I upvote the motion for a "search by country"

Return to “Suggestions”