Just One : best clue of the round, a voting option

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Klapr00s

Just One : best clue of the round, a voting option

Post by Klapr00s »

In the Just One game, it would be nice o be abl to give a vote to clues of other players, just to give some extra respect to the funniest or most helpful or creative clues. If you agree with this, please go t the link below to vote on this! :)

If you'd also love to vote for particularly helpful/ funny/ creative/ whatever (anything positive) clues, upvote in this :arrow:(https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=89736) bug report to get the attention of our BGa hosts to get this implemented!

Thanks for helping us to get this to their attention and give eachother even more love and respect and fun in the Just One games :D :lol:
Last edited by Klapr00s on 04 June 2023, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
Blacktango

Re: Just One : best clue of the round, a voting option

Post by Blacktango »

Hi,

I didn’t understand your suggestion until I read the report.
I would suggest you to edit your forum post and give a bit more details and then get more voters :)
TheaLuna

Post by TheaLuna »

Hahaha - love it - I was just saying to someone the other day we shouId have this!! And Iook!! It's a miracIe... IoI
I'm aII for the idea ofc!! Vote vote vote!
Klapr00s

Post by Klapr00s »

Blacktango wrote: 30 May 2023, 12:01 Hi,

I didn’t understand your suggestion until I read the report.
I would suggest you to edit your forum post and give a bit more details and then get more voters :)
I know, it's not too obvious, but this is the only official way to be able to vote on suggestions (like on my suggestion for upvoting clues, it's a vote-ception hahaha!). I've added another sentences though, hope that helps. Thanks for your reaction!

Return to “Suggestions”