Mode without Temporal boots?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Bray Wyatt

Mode without Temporal boots?

Post by Bray Wyatt »

Would the staff of this site consider adding a mode without Temporal boots?

Seasons has been recommended to me by a friend I play Magic The Gathering with (he referred to it as some kind of self-contained pocket-MTG) and I really enjoy the game, except for one card that ruins 100% of games it's in, Temporal Boots.

Getting to go last and knowing definitely that you will be able to go last, twists the entire game to a ludicrous degree. It completely upends and flat-out destroys balanced cards and strategies, like having no companions and a Sealed Chest of Urn or loading up a Jewel of the Ancients or Ragfields Helm.

With Amsug Longneck the card becomes even stupider, to the point where it is really, really hard to lose if you manage to assemble it without your opponent's knowledge.

Is everyone else really okay with this card or am I taking crazy pills? This can't be the first time this topic has been brought up, right?
MisterM49

Re: Mode without Temporal boots?

Post by MisterM49 »

Ho yes, and maybe without "les fées chapardeuses", because one time they annoying my strategy, ho wait and maybe without Argos Minion, in late game is very mad...

Man, its a game, and it have rules. If you don't like them, don't play, and that's all.
lockedhome

Re: Mode without Temporal boots?

Post by lockedhome »

Its hurt when your opponent ruin your combo, but thats the point. Should be predict and prepare.

Return to “Seasons”