A couple of display suggestions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Roger GS

A couple of display suggestions

Post by Roger GS »

Before I officially suggest these I want to make sure I am not missing anything.

1. Is there a way to see the current board state of the other players, as you would in an actual game?
2. For the plan that asks for features to be built on a specific street, the icon for which street shows up very small and from some topics on here confuses players. Would it be possible for the mouse-over text to add "top", "middle", or "bottom" street to clarify?
Tisaac

Re: A couple of display suggestions

Post by Tisaac »

Roger GS wrote: 29 May 2023, 10:13 Before I officially suggest these I want to make sure I am not missing anything.

1. Is there a way to see the current board state of the other players, as you would in an actual game?
2. For the plan that asks for features to be built on a specific street, the icon for which street shows up very small and from some topics on here confuses players. Would it be possible for the mouse-over text to add "top", "middle", or "bottom" street to clarify?
1. Yes, just click on the eye icon in their panel
Komandor Tarkin

Re: A couple of display suggestions

Post by Komandor Tarkin »

Totally agree that these tasks regarding specific streets are confusing. I have over 2000 games and still make that mistake. Also see other players confused same way. Arrow indicating street is very small. Maybe it could be possible to make it red and bigger? :)

Return to “Welcome To”