The graphics are blurry and hard to read..

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Murrur

The graphics are blurry and hard to read..

Post by Murrur »

I was playing the game first time with a friend who has played the game before.

The graphics of the game are very blurry and it's impossible to read the numbers on top of icons. And this is very important part of the game. The money icons also blend to background so you can't notice them, e.g. I totally missed them on top of tiles and 1st player bonus was also hidden in forrest. Almost impossible to see unless you know what to look for. The board was very small and blurry on my screen, as well as the tiles. Unfortunately not even zooming the screen helped, since the graphics were blurry; they just became larger blurry mess :)

Are there any remakes of the graphics coming?

Thanks for the developers, hope that it can be fixed :)
ChefCaribou

Re: The graphics are blurry and hard to read..

Post by ChefCaribou »

I quite agree with this comment
I would add that it is complicated to see the brown pawns when this colour is played.
It would be nice to slightly modify these pawns
clovisIII

Post by clovisIII »

completely agree.
Very blurry, and the brown pawns are really hard to see on most of the squares because they are the same colour as the background. Please clean it up if possible
odie mika

Post by odie mika »

the game is good (thx !) but we can't see properly the brown pawns on the tiles... could they be black ? or purple for example.
black_rose_00

Post by black_rose_00 »

I'll upvote this thread. Just played Caylus and I hadn't played in a few years and oh boy is this game blurry. I couldn't see the numbers in the icons either for the money, the points the buildings give and the favor bonus at the end of each level.

If this is not the proper forum for this subject, which one is?
Murlock22

Post by Murlock22 »

The graphics are not really good, but the main problem of this game is, that u cannot take moves back. One missclick and hours of playing time is wasted.

Terrible App.

Return to “Caylus”