Start a second game?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Leander Quest

Start a second game?

Post by Leander Quest »

Just finished my first game at the real table...now I would like to play on BGA, invited some two friends and am waiting for them...they will only have time tomorrow...so the status is "pending".

How can I start a second game with other players?

Other games list a "create another table" option, but not Earth. Why? I do have premium.
Nastaa

Re: Start a second game?

Post by Nastaa »

You can create other tables for the same game from the Play now tab.
cigma

Re: Start a second game?

Post by cigma »

But be aware of this:
"A real-time table is closed automatically if more than 4 hours have elapsed since its creation and if all players at this table are now offline.
A turn-based table is closed automatically if no move has been made in 40 days."

So if you want to create a table to play later, you have to set it to turn-based. You can still play it as real-time with your friends! This also allows you to play one other real-time game during waiting for your friends.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “Earth”