game number/ options easier to see when choosing a game table

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
Klapr00s

game number/ options easier to see when choosing a game table

Post by Klapr00s »

Hi,

I would love it to be easier to see the stats of a game table before i actually agree on them.
Like: what language is the Just Onegame played in? I can see it i i start a game thought the ' play now' option, but not if i start a game through the ' games' option of the main menu. Can't it be visible in both if we're looking up available game tables?
Same goes for the chat window, that shows the game name+number. That number is found only in the chat box title as far as I know.

Often I start several tables, for example 3 tables for the same game but one with 3p, one 4p and one 6p, just so other people can pick one to their desire.
What happens often Is that there are several chats opened up, and I acnnoy distinguish which is which, because I can't find the game number/ number of a table anywherebut in the chat, so it's confusing. I will give an example of a confusing situation.
and in them we can then confer and verbally invite that one player who agreed on a 6p game to maybe play the 4p tble since it's filled if he would join that one.

The oly workaround i've found so far is to right-clik the game table itself, copy the adress and it'll show me the game number in the URL but it's a really sub-par way to find this out :mrgreen:

Any ideas? maybe advice? Open to sggestions or if many people agree maybe it can be interesting to make an actual specifil suggestion to the BGA platform.

Return to “Suggestions”