Random explore/leave option

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Titipu

Random explore/leave option

Post by Titipu »

Having played this IRL for the first time it occurs to me that in the physical game you can shuffle the explore/leave cards so that you don't know which one you're playing until the cards are revealed. The online version doesn't have that as far as I know. Maybe there could be a third option that gives you 50/50 odds?
robinzig

Re: Random explore/leave option

Post by robinzig »

Titipu wrote: 03 June 2023, 19:19 Having played this IRL for the first time it occurs to me that in the physical game you can shuffle the explore/leave cards so that you don't know which one you're playing until the cards are revealed. The online version doesn't have that as far as I know. Maybe there could be a third option that gives you 50/50 odds?
Is this really something you do often?

No reason you can't use an external random number generator - or flip a coin/roll a die in the comfort of your own home - and use that to decide which option to pick, if you want. Feel free to make a suggestion using the official bug report system if you really think your suggestion will improve the game - but I personally don't think this has a very high chance of being implemented.
Jellby

Re: Random explore/leave option

Post by Jellby »

You can even use BGA: Click in the search box at the top, and at the bottom you have a five dice you can roll. The only drawback is I guess you need to have another tab/window open, as the search is box is not available inside a game.

Return to “Incan Gold”